Basics of Selenium:
Selenium is a suite of software tools to automate web-browsers. It is an Open source set of tools mainly used for functional & regression testing. WebDriver is a tool for automating web application testing. And in particular to verify that they work as expected. It aims to provide a friendly API that’s easy to explore and understand. Also its easier to use than the Selenium-RC (1.0) API, which will help to make your tests easier to read and maintain.
- Selenium IDE.
- Selenium RC (Deprecated).
- Selenium WebDriver.
- Selenium Grid
- You should have Java Advance OOPs concepts
- Prerequisite you need “WebDriver APIs” on your system.
- Alerts & Windows. Wait Commands. Advance WebDriver Waits. Switch Commands
- Action & Robot Class. Drag And Drop in Selenium WebDriver. Mouse Hover action in Selenium WebDriver.
- Tips & Tricks. Headless Browser Testing – Selenium WebDriver. Use of AutoIt in Selenium WebDriver.
Introduction to WebDriver & Selenium
Selenium is a web application testing framework that allows you to write tests in many programming languages like Java, C#, Groovy, Perl, PHP, Python and Ruby. Selenium deploys on Windows, Linux, and MAC OS.
How to Start Automation using Selenium
Selenium is an open source technology for automating browser-based applications. Selenium is easy to get started with for simple functional testing of a Web application
Selenium provides a record/playback tool that Software Tester use for authoring tests without learning a test scripting language (Selenium IDE).It also provides a test domain-specific language (Selenese) to write tests in a number of popular programming languages, including C#, Groovy, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby and Scala
Learn Selenium Testing